Petite Cherie - sleeps 4 (POOL)
10 x 5m shared swimming pool
This single storey detached cottage is full of character and offers spacious living accommodation in one double room and one twin room each having access to the large family bathroom and separate toilet. It has a fully fitted kitchen equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. The large dining room retains the beautiful original oak beamed ceilings and large stone fireplace inset with wood burning fire. Internet access available.
There is central heating fuelled from the back boiler of the wood burning stoves set into the fireplaces which provide the living areas. It has its own terrace area with barbecues and patio furniture. The lounge has Satellite TV & DVD Players. Cots, high chairs and buggies provided free of charge. Shared between the two other cottages is the heated swimming pool, fenced and decked. There is ample sun terracing surrounding the pool with plenty sun beds to relax by the pool and enjoy the views overlooking the countryside.
There is plenty to keep the children occupied, they will love exploring our own private forest or playing in our children's play area. To the rear of the cottages there is a large playing field which has football posts and more appealingly a full size trampoline. Prices include linen but not towels.
The gardens and grounds cover approximately 4 acres with a mixture of lawns, flower beds, shrubs and trees. They provide a great place for children to play safely and guests are welcome to explore every corner. The property's elevated position makes it a natural suntrap or if you get too hot, there are tree shaded places. Picnic benches have been provided in both sunny and shaded spots. Opposite the cottages is an ancient bread oven and well (covered for safety) a very pretty reminder of the basic ways of bygone days. Here you will find a specially designated area for the smaller children to play with sandpit, seesaw and toddler slide.
To the rear of the cottage there is a large grassed play area containing multi-swing frame, basketball net, table tennis, badminton net and football posts. There is also the boule court which can be great fun whilst being competitive too, with sets of boule being provided in every cottage there's no excuse not to form teams and play your neighbours.
So to summarise:
- 10m x 5m heated swimming pool & small separate paddling pool for little ones
- A patio area with BBQ & garden furniture
- Garden benches in sun or shaded areas of grounds
- Extensive grounds with open grassy spaces
- Signed nature trail walks and cycling paths through surrounding woodlands
- Selection of children's garden games and toys
- Small selection of kids bicycles and scooters
- 14ft Trampoline with safety net
- Children's play areas with swings climbing frame and slide
- Boules Court
- Football goals and practice net
- Garden badminton
- Table Tennis
- Zip slide for under 12's in front forest
- Specially designated under 6's play area with baby swings, sea-saw and toddler slide
| 21 July - 24 August
|23 June - 20 July
| 25 August - 28 Sept
| 26 May - 22 June
| Rest of Year